Month of Prayer
Emmanuel sets a month of prayer twice a year - in 2015 they are May and November. Throughout these months we focus our prayer in a more intense way for Emmanuel: our people, our ministries, our life and our call.
Ways to participate in the Month of Prayer:
- Daily Prayer
- spend extended time in personal prayer
- use the Prayer Calendar with daily intentions (download)
- Fast each Friday (eat one large meal or two small meals that day).
- If you can’t fast from food, choose to fast from something else
- Adoration at the Emmaus Centre
- Every Tuesday 12:00-7:00pm at the Emmaus Centre
- Friday 6 November: First Friday Vigil with Adoration through the night, 10pm-7am
- Friday 4 December: First Friday Vigil with Holy Hour 7:30-8:30pm continuing with Adoration throughout the night til 8am
- Year of Mercy Emmanuel Launch
- Tuesday 8 December, 7:00-9:00pm. There will be Adoration followed by Praise & Worship, an orientation to living Mercy and an invitation to receive Mary as our mother, to walk with us and our ministries through the coming year.